Thursday, March 5, 2009

Last nite, we hv chat~~~

Last night was a wonderful night for me. I like last night will be keep for my whole life, and unforgotten. I don`t know why I like last night so much, but it really give me warm night. After chatting with her, I think I more love her now. Just to wait the time to come then I will take my action.

Yesterday, I was like usual. 9.30am, online then on my game and fight for the guild war. This war didn`t have our guild leader bring us because he is doing his University Assignment. So his girlfriend online and tell us to war on by own. After war we have win 2 castle. Although MVP guild member got come to our castle and try to defeat us.

After war, me as usual run my character to Prison(some game location), then I offline. Because I think I want to play DOTA. But all of the sudden, she msn me and ask me is that me free? sure I will say free. But really is me want to start my game already. haha~~ I tell her I just stop, sure she not so belive. But I say I really really free. She tell me she very "sienz". Nothing to do. All movie she watch didn`t come out yet. So she very free. Then we start chat about sungai jagong. This topic we discuss for a very long time. Then we have stuck. Cause we didn`t have any topic again. I wan to start ask her about love question but I know she don`t like. Want to ask her about her feeling when thee result is almost come out, but I know she wil panic and sad so don`t want to affect her good mood.

but she always ask me to ask what I wan to say or ask. Then I start with study thing. I told her many thing and many method to choose wat she like. Suddenly she wan my help and as usual and sure I accept her request to help her. You know why that night make me unforgotten and hard to sleep? Is she send me "muackz" after I say I wil help her. Don`t know this is come out from her heart or just play play. But this make me very happy and remember it for whole of my life. Start to like her when she was in form 1, because that time I still a noob and dont know how to comunicate with girl I didnt go to chase her. (hehe~ me and her de story tell u next time la~)

I like last night feeling. So I wil keep it as long as I can. And hope she wil keep on giving me this feeling.

ok la~ need stop bloging liao lo~ many tutorial homework didnt so yet. If not done sure tutor will sad with me. hehe~

3 comments:

Jie Ni said...

wah!! congratulations ler..
hope that something good will happen to you ... add oil!!
erm.... jagong ah , many grammar mistakes ler..

SL said...

Go ahead for her, buddy..
dont wait anymore
she has the feeling on u..

ChiaYoong said...

haha~
I think my chinese better lo~
English so bad lo~