Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10.03.2008

Today, nothing special happen to me. My life just as usual. I don't know what will happen. Tomorrow will be another day for me. I mean is today. Posting this post time.

Today I have another exam on 12.00pm. Don't know what will come out. But I think my lecturer is a very nice person. He sure will give us easiest question to help us pass this course. If really like that I sure will not forget him. Yesterday I also did many wrong thing. I didn't done my power system tutorial work. Tutor seem very angry with our attitude. I feel very sorry to him. I promise will done it next time.

Yesterday night we have talk again. But nothing have change. ha ha. She make me think of the time when I first meet her. The time I make choice want to go to private colleague or stay at form 6. Many reason make me choose form 6, but no one is about her. Because before she come to meet me ask me help them make the camp I think I already missing her memory in my mind. But that time when she first meet me, my memory have all recall back. I still remember that I like her before. Ha ha. Tonight I have recall all my memory about her. I didn't think it is much but sometime really I will smile myself when I think anything about her. When all the light turn off, when all the thing just like didn't move, when look like time is hold at that time, I will think many many thing. I think is a very nice memory for me. Then I will sleep with that sweet sweet memory. Thanking you for giving me so much memory.

Tonight I will try to think about all my friend and the sweet memory. I think is better for me. I don't know who I will think of but sure will got all of you. Meet you all in my thinking and bring it to my sweet dream. So miss when I was form 3,4 and 5. Just a simple life. All true heart friend, all are best to each other. Many sweet memory, many many thing we have done. Thanking to who that gave me all this memory. Thanking to who that help me recall my memory today.

Is time for me to sleep I think. Ha ha. Hope u all will bless me on my tomorrow test. Hope you all will not forget me in future. Hope we all will meet soon. Good night to all of my know and maybe will known friends. Sweet dream to you all too.

p/s:2day I got check the grammar. Hope wil not wrong so much like before. Ha ha......
is time to sleep~~ ZZzzz......

1 comment:

Jie Ni said...

Erm... grammar mistake...quite a numberAanyway, improving.. I strongly believe that you will be a better man for her.. and better in your English grammar.