Saturday, February 21, 2009

Very bored de day~~

haiz~~~ Nth to do~ maybcount 123456789 and so on is the only thing I can do. But I dun think that I will do it. Study? more bored life if I study now. Just now just finish my 10 question of math tutorial. What the result is I use almost 2 hour more to finish it. The thing that teach in lecture hall is nonsense for me. May be I wil remember what my lecturer teach for a day but not for a week? Why is that my attitude of learning is so bad? Because I got something worried me? Or I can let something go away?

Nothing is impossible. But wat is possible for me to do now? Keep on lifestlye like now? Keep on write nonsense essay then study? I don`t think so. But the real thing happen now is I din got mood to study. They say this week got electromagnetics test. What the hell? I stil don`t noe wat is tis subject well. Lecturer all assume we know. Then when tutorial class juz gi answer to us. Then how we learn? By ourselves? (reli zzzzz)

Now my computer seem like very normal. But I dun think that if I close and on again, everything wil be ok. I am so scare to close my computer now. Half more hour I wish I can start my journey to my sister house but all just a plan. I need to make sure that my computer is ok just I wil close it. 3 times of scanning using avira antivirus. 2 times of scanning using kaspersky antivirus, the result come out: no file affected. But is that if the files is affected and cann`t scan by this 2 antivirus? I heard that kapersky is the world 2nd ranking antivirus. But I use it trial version. Still wil be the same? Haha~~ Nevermind, I think is time to make it. I should close now and see wat it wil happen when I open it in my sister house. Hopefully I stil can write 1 more essay tonight. If u see me tonight, mean my compputer is ok. Thanks for your wish~ haha~

No comments: