Sunday, February 22, 2009

Nice Nice Day~

Haha~ Today, I didn`t feel my computer got any wrong again. Maybe the solution I use have seen de effect. I like this result. Hopefully, this will last long. If this is my only luck, I hope my luck still can get on when she will accept me.

Why she done this to me? Haha~ maybe need to ask why I so cruel to her. Now feel very sorry to her but wan to say excuse to her? I think I cant do it. Just left it be. Maybe someday she wil saw this and realise that what I have talking here is for her. Then she sure will forgive me. Cause thing happen between us just a small problem. It seem like want to happen but lastly it end out with smoke. Mean nothing happen and nobody know this thing happen before.

Feel so boring also today. But some happy thing happen is I have play my game and up till 10% of the experience. So it need more 90% to go for a level. Hope I can do it. If I can do it it will make me more happy after losing her in my life.

ok~ until hera I end ups my blog. Wants to take a quick naps. Or maybe a long sleep is more suitable for me now. I should focus more on sleeping and studying. But the problem is can I make it? If I cant make it, what should I do to success my lifestlye? I think I need to have a small change in my life.

Lastly, Good nite and thamks you all for the wish.

P/s : My computer is nothing worng now, hope it can last long.

No comments: