Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nub nub~

today I have skip two class already. Why I skipped? All also because of lazy. I feel very sleepy wen wake up early in the morning. And I try my best to go for bath-ing. after bath I lie on my bed again. What I have done is I fall sleep again. Really shit!!! Why I so so lazy de? reli noob la... 2day no other thing that happen to me, but I feel so weird becuause chun still din reply us weather he succeed in chasing ejane or not. Really hope he will succeed after hear my advise lo. Hehe... Hope everyone who have beloved girl aslo can togather in the end. Hope they wil not like me. Gain nothing in this two year.

Haha~forget 1 thing. I will keep in my blog. this thing I already tell pkh le. Hope if really got anything happen to me, he will not forget to help me. Hope all the info I give to him he wil remember till the day really got something happen to me. PKH dun forget what I talk to you in msn o.O... Abo I become what aslo wil not 放过你 de. Thx PKH for hear so many nonsense from me...

No comments: