Friday, June 5, 2009

dunno My stlye again la~

erk~ feel so sad again~ I have a nightmare and now cant sleep liao~ I haved dream about that my teeth all gone. Walao, so scary nia. Just want to be like de children song sing de "ingin nak makan jagung, tapi sayang gigi tak ade'?? I cant imagine that without teeth de jagung. The most thing that make me scare is not because I dream about my teeth all gone, but is about I failed my study. I oredi get a bad result for last sem. Feel sad oredi, den come this dream make me more scary again. I promise all I wil get a good result for this sem de. I dun wan to juz get a pass only. I wan to be a good good student. Hope I wil always remember my promise. Hope that nth can chg my mind again. I am not so easily affected by other factor again. I wil br myself, and I like to be myself.

妈咪生我出来就是要我以后可以好好报答她们的。我希望今天的噩梦不会出现了咯~

别人伤心时我总是在担心~但是我伤心时不懂会不会有人在担心~所以不想这事发生我就得努力了咯~JAGUNG加油加油了咯~

1 comment:

ling said...

jagung...jia you jia you...
set a target on ur study,then put all ur effort on it.i noe u will advise me like tat oso so i will do like tat too.

wish u all the best.^^...